All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth installment of the successful Times Killer Su Doku series. Adding the challenge of arithmetic and taking Su Doku to a new deadly level of difficulty. The puzzles use the same 9x9 grid as rmal Su Doku but with an added mathmatical challenge. The aim is t only to complete every row, column and cube so that it contains the digits 1-9, it is also necessary to ensure that the outlined cubes add up to the same number. With 150 new Killer Su Doku puzzles, you can ease yourself in with the Moderate before taking the plunge and tackling the real killers: 20 Moderate 50 Tricky 50 Tough 30 Deadly For those who like to live dangerously and push beyond their mental comfort zone, steel yourself for The Times' toughest collection yet.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.