All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone who loves the challenge of Su Doku but manages to solve them within minutes, you can w enjoy the extended mental workout and ultimate endurance test of a five grid interlinked system. This is Su Doku multiplied: every column, row and 3x3 box must contain the digits 1 to 9. Where the puzzles overlap, the rows and columns do t go beyond their usual 9x9 length but the interlocking boxes give you more clues - and more complexity. With ather 100 new Samurai puzzles to vex you for hours, lose yourself in the four levels of this book: 10 Easy 40 Mild 40 Difficult 10 Super difficult Even the speediest of Su Doku solvers will be agonising over these ultra-complex, extended brain-teasers. These are the most difficult Su Doku puzzles in The Times range.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight440 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.