All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.24Free postage
- AU $14.79Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who like to live dangerously and push beyond their mental comfort zone, steel yourself for The Times' toughest Killer collection yet. Prepare for the extreme mental challenge of 100 Deadly-level Killer puzzles, including, for the first time ever, 20 Extra Deadly, to really test your limits: thjs is the only place you'll find such a torturous collection in a single book. The Times Ultimate Killer Su Doku is t for the fainthearted. The puzzles use the same 9x9 grid as Su Doku, and have an added mathematical challenge. The aim is t only to complete every row, column and cube so that it contains the digits 1-9, it is also necessary to ensure that the outlined cubes add up to the same number as well. But unlike with previous books, there is chance to ease yourself in with Easy, or even Tough puzzles: this book is the ultimate Killer Su Doku - completely deadly.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight160 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.