All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThere was once a wide, windswept place, near where and close to forgotten.... In the middle of a dark, lonely wasteland filled with old scrap metal lives an old man. Every night he dreams of a lively forest, full of sunshine, plants, birds, and animals. Every morning he wakes to gloom and bad weather. Then one day, he comes up with an idea to change things. But can an idea turn rain into sunshine? Can a dream make plants grow? The rich, detailed illustrations and lyrical text of The Tin Forest carry an important message of imagination and hope.
- Author BiographyHelen Ward and Wayne Anderson haveworked together on a number of splendidpicture books. Their work has been hailed as exquisitely detailed . . . touching by PublishersWeekly and infused with natural wonder, beautifully illustrated, and stunning byBooklist. Ms. Ward and Mr. Anderson live inEngland.Helen Ward and Wayne Anderson haveworked together on a number of splendidpicture books. Their work has been hailed as exquisitely detailed . . . touching by PublishersWeekly and infused with natural wonder, beautifully illustrated, and stunning byBooklist. Ms. Ward and Mr. Anderson live inEngland.
- Author(s)Professor of Public Health Helen Ward
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width248 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wayne Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.