All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tiny Guide to Huge Success 100 Biz Boosting Hot Tips to Ignite Your Performing Career is a collection of tips gathered from over four years of Monday morning Biz Booster Hot Tip audio messages. Each Hot Tip is purposefully concise and actionable to provide a simple to execute step-by-step process toward creating a professional and successful career as a musician or performing artist. Biz Booster Hot Tips were originally created to offer a weekly activity to provide momentum to a performer's career development. The chapters cover Audience Development, Goals & Planning, Booking Psychology, Business, CD Sales, College Bookings, Conferences, Contracts, Negotiation, Networking, Promotion & Marketing, Touring Strategies and even Taxes. Indie Bible's David Wimble adds a Foreword to kick off the book. Each Biz Booster helps to develop a piece of an artist's career. Taken together, they offer tested strategies of how to design a performing career that works, that is professional and that is profitable. The Tiny Guide to Huge Success is Goldstein's second book. It takes her award winning, How To Be Your Own Booking Agent The Musician's & Performing Artist's Guide to Successful Touring to the next level. These tips are easy-to-implement actions that are sure to set any performing artist on the path to a vibrant, highly professional, momentum driven and successful career.
- Author BiographyJeri Goldstein, former agent and manager, now author and music business and performing arts consultant, provides valuable resources, instruction and consulting to those navigating their way to creating a successful performing arts touring career. How To Be Your Own Booking Agent, THE Musician's & Performing Artist's Guide To Successful Touring was self-published in 1998. The award-winning book, now in its 7th printing, is used as a text book in Music Business courses at Universities across the U.S. and Canada and by musicians and performing artists world-wide. Jeri presents live seminars internationally and offers tele-seminars and online courses for agents, managers, musicians and performing artists and conducts career development consultations world-wide through her Manager-In-A-Box program. Her information-packed articles can be found on her website, http: //www.performingbiz.com/ and are included in leading music business and entertainment trade magazines and on industry websites. Her free action-oriented weekly audio messages, Biz Booster Hot Tips, are designed to help musicians and performing artists make consistent progress toward reaching their career goals by offering step-by-step strategies and techniques. Having worked with some of the top touring acoustic artists on the circuit for 20 years, she booked national and international tours for artists performing in music, theater and dance. Goldstein makes her home in central Virginia.
- Author(s)Jeri Goldstein
- PublisherNew Music Times, Incorporated
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Music Times, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.