All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhy seek outside answers when you already possess the resources and power you need? In a world moving faster than ever, the challenge to stay connected to others, your visions, and yourself is great. The Tiny Warrior teaches how to look inward and find strength by learning to use your warrior spirit. In Native American traditions, warriors had a creed a to develop themselves as assets to the village they served. Your village can be your family, community, company, clients, or the world a anyone you serve. The warrior concept transcends race, gender, or age. Noted Native American speaker turned author D. J. Eagle Bear Vanas uses wisdom from his Odawa Indian roots and his path as an officer in the U.S. Air Force and later as an entrepreneur to interweave the Native tradition of storytelling with practical key bits of kwledge to live and learn by. By following Vanas's direction, you can develop your talent and ability to better serve and defend others. As a bonus, Vanas includes Reflections and Breakthroughs space at the end of the book for you to record your own revelations on each chapter.
- Author BiographyD. J. Eagle Bear Vanas is a nationally acclaimed motivational speaker and author of Odawa Indian and Dutch descent. His experiences as a veteran Sun Dancer, captain in the U.S. Air Force, and business owner give him powerful insight into boosting performance and breaking through the barriers to success. One of the only Native American members of the National Speakers Association, D.J. owns Native Discovery Inc., a company dedicated to building the warriors of tomorrow today. His clients include NASA, Hewlett-Packard, the Bureau of Indian Affairs, and hundreds of Native American tribes, nations, and schools. D.J. and his wife, Arienne, live with their daughter, Gabrielle, in Colorado.
- Author(s)D J Eagle Bear Vanas
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleReligion and Spirituality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.