All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith engaging illustrations, fresh text, and helpful sight words, beginning readers learn words that use the rhyming short vowel sound -ip. Beginning readers are encouraged to practice their phonemic pronunciation and recognition as they follow along through the story.
- Author(s)Sharon Coan
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleTargeted Phonics: Short I
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width127 mm
- Height13 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.