CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionTMJ The best cure is prevention, and prevention in many areas of health has to do with awareness and control of certain behaviors and attitudes. Some TMJ disorders can be prevented and symptoms diminished in many cases by receiving structural care followed up with some very specific self care procedures. The TMJ Therapy program was developed from extensive review of literature and research in muscular-repatterning, exercise physiology, rehabilitation principles, physical therapies, behavior modification, habit changing strategies, effects of joint alignment, bite alignments and occlusion, chiropractic technique and philosophies, nutritional considerations in inflammation control and allergy, hypoglycemia, bruxism, joint health, muscle relaxation, meditation, and overall health concerns, and the outcome of clinical application. This book is intended to be used as an adjunct with The TMJ Therapy doctor and treatment process.
- Author BiographyDr. Bensen is an accomplished clinician, professor, and dedicated health care provider. She has successfully stretched the chiropractic boundaries of healing to integrate patients in their own body and lifestyle awareness, nutrition, meditation, and exercise. She has devoted the past few years to TMJ/TMD research and higher learning to become the leader in conservative treatment, education, and care of TMD.
- Author(s)Dr Kimberly Bensen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.