All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ellen DeGeneres appeared on Oprah and spoke about the profound changes that certain Toltec principles have made in her life, Dr. Susan Gregg suddenly found herself a beneficiary of that marvelous book-selling phemena, the Oprah effect.Dr. Gregg, author of two previous books on shamanism, was deep in the process of writing her latest book. Now in paperback, The Toltec Way is a book created specifically to bring this ancient wisdom to readers in a way that is easily understood and that makes it applicable to modern life.The gift of the Toltec is in being able to transcend ordinary human awareness and achieve personal freedom. Simply put, personal freedom is the ability to choose how to act rather than react to the events in your life. The three Toltec Masteries of Awareness, Transformation, and Intent are the key to transcending your limitations and experiencing yourself as the creator of your life.This book is about change and changing yourself. It emphasizes the need to take personal responsibility for the choices in your life. Included in each chapter are exercises and guided visualizations. And, because the wisdom to be learned is often best encountered indirectly, you will find that some of the most important kwledge is hidden in the parablelike stories that are scattered throughout the book.
- Author BiographyDr. Susan Gregg has studied the Toltec oral traditions under Sister Sarita and don Miguel Ruiz, and is now a Toltec Master and Nagual. She has a doctorate in clinical hypnotherapy and is the author of Dance of Power: A Shamanic Journey and Finding the Sacred Self A Shamanic Workbook. Since 1991 she has been living in Hawaii and working as a counselor in private practice.
- Author(s)Susan Gregg
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date17/12/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.