Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe publication presents detailed recordings of the Old Kingdom tomb of Ptahhotep I, a tomb ted to be 'the most beautiful in Saqqara' by one of its early excavators. Unlike earlier publications, the mograph includes 150 coloured and detailed photographs, as well as high resolution line drawings showcasing the quality of the tomb's scenes and its exceptional architectural plan. Also included is a discussion on the tomb owner and a detailed analysis of the scenes, with some previously unkwn erasures and modifications attesting to their intentional alteration by the ancient Egyptians.
- PublisherAris & Phillips Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- Place of PublicationWarminster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAris & Phillips Ltd
- Content Note76 colour plates (150 photographs);16 b&w folded plates
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.