All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Newbery Hor winning second vel in the rewned Earthsea series from Ursula K. LeGuin gets a beautiful new repackage. In this second vel in the Earthsea series, Tenar is chosen as high priestess to the ancient and nameless Powers of the Earth, and everything is taken from her home, family, possessions, even her name. She is w kwn only as Arha, the Eaten One, and guards the shadowy, labyrinthine Tombs of Atuan. Then a wizard, Ged Sparrowhawk, comes to steal the Tombs greatest hidden treasure, the Ring of Erreth-Akbe. Tenar s duty is to protect the Ring, but Ged possesses the light of magic and tales of a world that Tenar has never kwn. Will Tenar risk everything to escape from the darkness that has become her domain? With millions of copies sold worldwide, Ursula K. Le Guin s Earthsea Cycle has earned a treasured place on the shelves of fantasy lovers everywhere, alongside the works of such beloved authors as J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis. Now the full Earthsea collection A Wizard of Earthsea, The Tombs of Atuan, The Farthest Shore, Tehanu, Tales from Earthsea, and The Other Wind is available with a fresh, modern look that will endear it both to loyal fans and new legions of readers.
- Author(s)Ursula K Le Guin
- PublisherAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleEarthsea Cycle
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.