All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the moonlight, the fox sneaks towards the farm, hoping to steal a chicken or two. But he's forgotten about the old Tomten who guards the farm...This is a classic picture book story of a watchful gme from the bestselling author of Pippi Longstocking.
- Author BiographyAstrid Lindgren (1907-2002) was born on a homestead in Smaland, Sweden. Her most famous book, Pippi Longstocking, was published in 1945 to great success. She is also well known for Carlsen on the Roof, her books about The Bullerby Children and The Tomten. Her books are loved all over the world and have sold around 145 million copies. She won many awards, including the Lewis Carroll Shelf Award for Pippi Longstocking in 1973; the Hans Christian Andersen Award in 1958; and the International Book Award from UNESCO in 1993.
- Author(s)Astrid Lindgren
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width274 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAstrid Lindgren
- Illustrator(s)Harald Wiberg
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Reading AgeFrom 4 to 8
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.