All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith soaring prices on food and fuel, people are finding it harder to feed themselves and their families on their weekly budget. But it is possible to cook delicious, wholesome food inexpensively - and this book shows you how. Whether you want to whip up quick, nutritious meals for the kids, or delight your friends with a glamorous feast, you'll find 100 mouth-watering recipes for all occasions. From Chicken Yakitori to Chinese-style Trout, from Pork with Plum Sauce to Pea and Lettuce Risotto, from Seared Squid Salad to Summer Berry Parcels, you'll find inspirational recipes designed to suit your wallet. Divided into chapters on Starters, Meat, Poultry, Fish, Vegetarian and Desserts, these fabulous recipes are sourced from around the world. All of them are made using inexpensive ingredients and ecomical cooking times. And they're all easy to follow. Delve into delicious tastes, textures and aromas and enjoy the spare change in your pocket!
- Author BiographyHilaire Walden has published more than 45 cookery books and has written for many national newspapers and women's lifestyle and cookery magazines. She also lectures and works as a consultant to food companies.
- Author(s)Hilaire Walden
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.02
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.48
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.