All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThere has never been a more popular time to get fit. With soaring rates of obesity, more and more people are taking responsibility for their own health and following a fitness regime or taking up a sport. Exercising, whether working out in the gym, or running, cycling or swimming, makes us hungry. But all athletes - including amateur ones - have unique nutritional demands, and eating the right foods can have a dramatic effect on stamina and performance. And because keeping to a training program alongside career and family commitments is a major challenge, choosing the right meals every day to sustain your energy levels is vitally important. The Top 100 Fitness Foods is crammed with everything the athlete needs to kw to maximise their endurance and achieve their personal best. Flip through the colour-coded sections to find authoritative information, delicious and easy recipes, lists of nutrients, at-a-glance symbols and tips for the 100 foods covered. Each food profile features a recipe: from delicious breakfasts to kick-start your energy, to power-packed lunches, peak-performance dinners, and even go-faster cakes, desserts and snacks. At the back of the book you'll also find an ailment directory for easy reference. With stunning photography throughout, this is a must-have book for anyone who wants to push themselves that extra mile.
- Author BiographySarah Owen is an acclaimed health journalist who writes for various magazines including Sunday Times, Cosmopolitan, Woman & Home and Easy Living. She is the author of DBP's The Top 100 Juices.
- Author(s)Sarah Owen
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleThe Top 100
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Weight258 g
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.