All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking for a healthier diet? Do you long for tasty recipes that will actually help you lose weight? Isn't it time to take control of your life and begin to feel great? This great concise cookbook is a collection of Paleo Recipes that are quick, easy and delicious! A great addition to your Paleo Diet. These recipes are also perfect for diabetics and those cooking low-carb or gluten free. Most recipes can be used on a Candida diet, as well. The Paleo Diet is based on the types of foods humans ate prior to the advent of agriculture. This diet has produced better health outcomes for type 2 diabetics than standard high-fiber, low-fat diets and even the Mediterranean diet, which is touted for it's heart health and prevention of chronic disease. This diet is also ideal for people avoiding gluten, yeast, and most common allergens. Although there are a growing number of variations, the Paleo diet consists mainly of fish, grass-fed pasture-raised meats, eggs, vegetables, fruit, fungi, roots, and nuts, and excludes what are perceived to be agricultural products: grains, legumes, dairy products, potatoes, refined salt, refined sugar, and processed oils. With the Paleo Diet many have seen a decrease in appetite which means you usually eat less, plus cholesterol, blood sugar, insulin levels and blood pressure fall into line. And, Paleo Dieters usually feel more satisfied which makes a long-term lifestyle change easily achievable. You will find a total of 25 yummy and kid-friendly recipes in this new cookbook by Glori Winders including: *Classic Deviled Eggs *Glorified Bacon Wrapped Dates *Glori's Best Guacamole *Paleo Trail Mix *Barbecue Seasoning *Almond Honey Grala *Good Mornin' Omelets *Freezer Omelet Packs *Broiled Scallops *Chicken Bruschetta *Manhattan Clam Chowder *Meat & Tomato Italia *Pan Fried Pork Medallions *Perfect Salmon & Potatoes *Quick and Savory Chili *Restaurant Style Filet Mign *Glorified Taco Salad *Date Vinaigrette *Ranch Dressing *Cider Roasted Vegetables *Roasted Spaghetti Squash *Frizzled Cabbage *Italian Roasted Cauliflower *Berries with Balsamic Vinegar & Almonds *Coconut Date Rolls *Glorified Cosmopolitan *Glorified House Seasoning Start eating healthy, losing weight and feeling great!
- Author BiographyDue to an over-growth of Candida in her body Glori experienced serious health issues. Out of sheer desperation she became a master at reinventing recipes so that they were allergen free. With encouragement from her husband Glori wrote her first cookbook, The Yeast Free Cooking Manual, over eight years ago. It has now sold in over 25 countries around the world and helped countless people regain their health while still enjoying delicious food. Glori loves working with dietary restrictions and creating menus that are quick and easy yet mouthwatering! In all of her research, she has embraced the general guidelines of the Paleo diet focusing on organic meats, poultry and seafood, lots of fresh vegetables and fruit along with healthy fats. This diet is beneficial for those who suffer from auto-immune issues, diabetes, inflammation, are over-weight or have gluten intolerance. With the release of her third cookbook, The Top 21 Quick & Easy Paleo Recipes, Glori is quickly becoming recognized as an expert in the field of writing healthy, easy to follow recipes that taste great but satisfy your cravings for comfort foods. Her ingredients are simple and usually readily available making this a great cookbook for anyone any where. She also co-authored, The Dorm Room Diner, with her daughter, Dulce which highlights recipes that can be prepared with little time, in a small space using few appliances.
- Author(s)Glori Winders
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.