All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummertown Readers are aimed at young adults/adults studying business English or using English at work. The storylines offer intrigue, murder and mystery to capture the reader and encourage reading for pleasure. Each reader is supported by an audio CD and comes with a unit glossary. Maha is t in a position to be choosy about the work she takes, so when offered a job as Chief Administrator at an office in a seedy business park she jumps at the chance. However, all is t as it seems. Not only is she the only employee but her boss has disappeared on a business trip leaving her with full responsibility for everything. When locking up at night, Maha hears ises coming from the locked and supposedly empty neighbouring psychiatrist's office. A chilling mystery unravels as Maha investigates the 'empty' office and uncovers the horrifying nature of her boss's true business.
- Author BiographyDavid Evans is an experienced author, examiner and teacher.
- Author(s)David Evans
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish
- Weight106 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.