Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tornado is a phemenal flying machine born of Tri-national collaboration between the UK, Germany and Italy. This jack of all trades, became master of them all a truly multi role platform. First introduced in 1979 over 992 variants have been built and many will continue in service until 2020. The Tornado has been present in most major conflicts since their arrival on the military scene. Deservedly the stuff of legends, the history of the Tornado is comprehensively told in this illustrated hardback book and is an invaluable addition to any enthusiast library. The DVD has film of Tornados in action in the Middle East and see the IDs version hurtle down steep sided valleys carrying 8000lb bomb loads without any pylons. It is the fastest aircraft in the world at tree top level.
- Author BiographyJOHN CHRISTOPHER is an author, balloon pilot and life-long space enthusiast who was lucky enough to meet Buzz Aldrin. He is currently the editor of Airship and Aerostat, he has previously written Balloons at War and Brunel's Kingdom for The History Press and lives in Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)John Christopher,Peter R. March
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.