All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Total Flamenco Guitarist is an exciting journey into the world of flamenco guitar playing, a style loved by the world for its explosive techniques and depth of emotion. This book and CD kit is a complete curriculum for beginning to advanced flamenco guitarists. The lessons are based on a three-pronged approach of technique, rhythm, and listening. The material is organized according to the major rhythmic families: fandango, tango, solea, siguiriyas, and more. You'll learn popular styles including rumba, bulerias, and sevillanas, and lots of authentic flamenco techniques such as rasgueado, arpeggio, picado, and tremolo. Whether you want to be a flamenco guitarist, or just incorporate some of these techniques into your own music, The Total Flamenco Guitarist is the book for you!
- Author(s)Jonathan Juanito Pascual
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleTotal Guitarist
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width229 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.