All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate 'one stop' guide to training with kettlebells. Practical and easily accessible, The Total Kettlebell Training Workout is perfect for the fitness enthusiast or fitness professional who wants to lightly improve their kwledge and heavily improve the range of exercises they can use in their training. Tried and tested exercises are accompanied by clear photos and illustrations presented in a modern and logical way. The Total Kettlebell Workout is brimming with ideas for using this piece of fitness equipment t just in the gym, but at home too. Packed with clear and easy to use exercises, this how-to reference book also provides adaptations of basic and advanced exercises making it ideal for anyone who wants to get the most out of their fitness gear. - Each exercise idea is organised by fitness level and includes follow-up and extension ideas. - Written in a jargon-free and concise style, this book is light on the science and background, heavy on practicality.
- Author BiographySteve Barrett is a well respected personal trainer, industry presenter and leading fitness brand consultant. He has worked in the fitness industry for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Steve Barrett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.