All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEach volume reviews the total synthesis of a set of compounds looking at syntheses reported historically and at the practice current at the time of publication. From volume 1 focusing on carbohydrates, prostagladins, nucleic acids, antibiotics, naturally occurring oxygen ring compounds and pyrrole pigments, the series continues with coverage of aromatic steroids, moterpenes, triterpenes, sesquiterpenes, cannabiids, natural iphores, insect pheromones and alkaloids. Volumes revisit the total synthesis of key compounds such as carbohydrates, nucleic acids and pyrrole pigments several times during the series building a picture of the historic development of total synthesis techniques for these major groups. Chapters are edited by experts in their field to give a complete overview of the best in the field at the time.
- Author BiographyJohn ApSimon received his Doctorate in Chemistry from the University of Liverpool in 1959. He currently teaches at Carleton University, Ottawa, where he has served since 1962. He is a former Senior Editor of the Canadian Journal of Chemistry and is presently the Associate Dean of Research at Carleton University.
- Author(s)John ApSimon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1973
- Series TitleTotal Synthesis of Natural Products
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight1052 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.