All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders may be familiar with the astounding invations and ideas developed by the Ancient Greeks. They may t kw, however, how truly repulsive some of the practices of the Ancient Greeks were. Be prepared for stomach-churning descriptions of the plumbing and hygiene of Ancient Greece, t to mention culinary delights like goat lung and brain omelets. Medical practices that would t be approved by the FDA today, such as bloodletting and vivisection, are also detailed. This totally disgustingbut entirely funvolume will have students wondering what practices from their own lives will one day be described as totally gross.
- Author(s)Susan Meyer
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTotally Gross History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.