All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young Tlingit Indian girl is bewitches by the wanderlust spirit, hoping for excitement and travel.
- Author BiographyJoan Iannone is the author of JOURNEY INTO FEAR, a mystery in Bear Trap Canyon. She shared her work with her students, who inspired her to write her books. She is also an artist. The medium she enjoys most is oil painting. Writing, painting, teaching and raising three daughters kept her busy and happy. She always tries to take people to places they may never be able to enjoy...otherwise.
- Author(s)Joan Louise Iannone
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.