All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>Totes ridic! Presh! Amazeballs! Adorbs! Obvs!</i> Whether words like these make you roll your eyes in recognition or wonder what the hell everyone is talking about (or both), <i>The Totes Ridictionary</i> will help you survive life in a world where text-message abbreviations and Twitter slang are dancing on the grave of the <i>Oxford New English Dictionary</i>. Everywhere you look in emails, tweets, Facebook posts, text messages, blogs and even real-life conversations Totes Ridicheads are turning words into twee abbrevs, communicating in internet acronyms, and embracing hashtags as a way of life. And, like it or t, sooner or later you ll need to become fluent in totes ridicularity. Packed with hilar illustrations and a satirical glossary that ll help you sort the jel from the awks, correctly identify what s perf and what s tradge, and kw how to react if someone describes you as gorge or cray-cray, <i>The Totes Ridictionary</i> takes a totally ridiculous look at what happens when language and techlogy collide.
- Author BiographyBalthazar Cohen is a writer and blogger based in London.
- Author(s)Balthazar Cohen
- PublisherPlexus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPlexus Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.