All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThere is something for all cycle racing fans in Tour de France Miscellany. The world's premier bike race dates back to the start of the last century and has developed a reputation for glamour, glitz and glory. For 110 years, the Tour de France has provided the sporting world with some truly historic moments, involving many of the greatest names in modern folklore. Within these pages, you will learn hundreds of fascinating facts about the sport on a wide range of topics, from riders and teams to mountain climbs and sprint finishes. As the items appear completely at random, it is t really a book to be read from cover to cover, more one to be dipped into and enjoyed in short breaks. Painstakingly researched by the master of the sporting factoid, Tour de France Miscellany will bring hours of reading pleasure to every sports fan.
- Author BiographyJohn White is a lifelong sports fanatic who has dedicated his spare time, and his computer, to compiling an impressively comprehensive database of sporting facts and figures. He is the author of all of the previous dozen or so titles in the Miscellany series and compiled White's Sporting Almanac 2008. An Irishman from Belfast, he has ardently followed the Tour since compatriot Stephen Roche won the yellow jersey in 1987 and another Irishman, Sean Kelly, was the World No. 1.
- Author(s)John White
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width119 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsImitation cloth,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.