All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains specially commissioned chapters by leading researchers who have used and modified the original TALC model over the past two decades, a reprint of the original article, a discussion of its origins, and a comprehensive review of most of the published material using the TALC. The book is divided into four sections, the foundations of the TALC, the TALC in heritage settings, local involvement and the TALC, and the TALC and rejuvenation. The concluding chapter discusses the relevance of the model to both sustainability and the late Elvis Presley.
- Author BiographyRichard Butler has researched tourism from a geographical perspective for over forty years in Canada and the UK. He is most well known for his adaptation of the life cycle model to tourist destination, and has also published widely on sustainable tourism, and tourism development and impacts.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight610 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRichard W. Butler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.