Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of specially invited chapters by leading researchers who have reviewed the original model in the light of their own and other conceptual and theoretical positions and models. The book is divided into five sections, the conceptual origins of the TALC, spatial relationships and the TALC, alternative conceptual approaches, renewing or retiring with the TALC, and predicting with the TALC. The book concludes with a review of the future potential of the model in the area of the destination development process.
- Author BiographyRichard Butler has researched tourism from a geographical perspective for over forty years in Canada and the UK. He is most well known for his adaptation of the life cycle model to tourist destination, and has also published widely on sustainable tourism, and tourism development and impacts.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 29
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRichard W. Butler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.