All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the latest in the Greenery Press's popular Toybag series. Mad doctors and nasty nurses...white coats and latex gloves...shiny instruments and the sharp tang of alcohol...what a playground for the fetishist, BDSM practitioner or sexual adventurer! All those who've ever fantasised about bringing the scary, evocative world of the doctor's office into their playspace will learn: how to set up playspace with fun, realistic equipment, even on a budget; how to stock a kit with everything needed to play doctor; ideas for treatments and exams that they don't teach in medical school; how to sew bandages, casts and other medical equipment as unique bondage items; introductions to the basic concepts of invasive play; and, how to maintain equipment safely and hygienically. Like all Greenery n-fiction books, The Toybag Guide to Medical Play has been doctor-approved by an actual medical practitioner to ensure safe, responsible BDSM activity.
- Author BiographyTempest is the pseudonym of a kinky health-care professional of more than 20 years' experience. This is her first book.
- PublisherGreenery Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenery Press
- Content Note1
- Weight80 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.