The Toyota Kaizen Continuum: A Practical Guide to Implementing Lean by John Stewart (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.60+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a recognized leader in the manufacturing industry with nearly two decades of experience working for Toyota, this book supplies a firsthand account of the realities behind implementing the Toyota Production System (TPS). The Toyota Kaizen Continuum: A Practical Guide to Implementing Lean presents authoritative insight on how to use the TPS to drive operational value and improvement across all segments of an organization. Highlighting valuable lessons learned directly from the TPS masters at the Toyota factories in Japan, John Stewart provides a time-tested approach for implementing a process of continuous improvement. Delving into his wide-ranging experience-that includes time as a team member on the assembly line and managing the vehicle assembly division for Toyota's largest European operation in the United Kingdom-he explains how to get the process started, how to get senior management excited about the possibilities, and details a process for implementing the TPS in your organization. * Written by an industry veteran named one of the Top 10 Automotive Executives by Automotive News in 2007 * Unveils the methods used within the walls of the world's premier manufacturing organization * Illustrates valuable lessons learned with real-world examples of TPS implementations * Describes five simple steps for executing change in any organization The book includes case studies that illustrate real-life successes and failures behind the walls of the world's largest automobile manufacturing organization. Detailing a five-step process for executing improvement initiatives, it supplies you with the tools and understanding of the core principles of the TPS needed to implement and sustain a culture of continuous improvement in your organization.
- Author BiographyJohn Stewart is an operating partner with the private equity firm Monomoy Capital Partners in New York. Mr. Stewart's professional experience includes 18 years with Toyota Motor Corporation in various operational and executive positions. During his time with Toyota, he worked his way from working as a Team Member on the Assembly line to managing the Vehicle Assembly Division for Toyota's largest European operation in the United Kingdom. Mr. Stewart was recognized within Toyota as being an expert at utilizing the Toyota Production System to effect change in various environments. He was often selected for some of the toughest assignments in Toyota, culminating in the turnaround of the operations in the United Kingdom. He spent over 88 weeks in Japan with Toyota. During this time, Mr. Stewart was trained by some of Toyota's most talented Japanese masters on all things relating to the Toyota Production System. Mr. Stewart is a recognized leader in the automotive and manufacturing industry and is frequently sought after to serve as a Sr. Advisor to manufacturers across the globe. He was named one of the top 10 automotive executives by Automotive News in 2007.
- Author(s)John Stewart
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note118 black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.