All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionDerrida's writings on the question of religion have played a crucial role in the transformation of scholarly debate across the globe. The Trace of God provides a compact introduction to this debate. It considers Derrida's fraught relationship to Judaism and his Jewish identity, broaches the question of Derrida's relation to the Western Christian tradition, and examines both the points of contact and the silences in Derrida's treatment of Islam.
- Author BiographyEdward Baring is Assistant Professor of Modern European Intellectual and Cultural History at Drew University. He is the author of The Young Derrida. Peter E. Gordon is Amabel B. James Professor of History at Harvard University. Among his most recent books are: Continental Divide: Heidegger, Cassirer, Davos (2010) and Adorno and Existence (forthcoming).
- Author(s)Peter E. Gordon
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight3 g
- Width5830 mm
- Height3895 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEdward Baring
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.