All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 100 tractors, stretching back over 100 years - from the first steam engines on wheels produced by ingenious engineers in the garden shed, to the mighty multinational John Deere. They are all here, photographed across the globe, from Kent to Canberra. Author Trevor Innes grew up on a farm in South Australia and was a founding member of the Booleroo Steam and Traction Preservation Society, which has one of the largest collections in the southern hemisphere. As a young boy he went around with his father over the state collecting all sorts of tractors and other interesting machinery. He retains an interest in the huge changes the tractor has made to civilization itself. Duncan Wherrett is a professional photographer who covers the fields of still life, concept photography and landscapes. He has had 10 books published dealing with various types of vehicles and photography.
- Author BiographyDuncan Wherrett is a professional photographer. Trevor Innes is the author of Tractor Heritage.
- Author(s)Duncan Wherrett,Trevor Innes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.