All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to translate the language of volume! Mark Leibovit, a leading market strategist and technical analyst with more than 35 years of trading experience, possesses a solid track record of predicting important movements in the financial market--including Black Monday of 1987, the bear markets of 2000 and 2008, and the flash crash of May 2010. Now, with The Trader's Book of Volume, his secrets are yours! Focusing exclusively on volume technical analysis, The Trader's Book of Volume describes the basics of volume, explains how to use it to identify and assess the strength of trade-worthy trends, and provides in-depth techniques and strategies for trading volume indicators for profit. With more than 400 charts and graphs, The Trader's Book of Volume also exhaustively illustrates how readers can profit from a wide array of volume indicators, including: Broad Market Volume Indicators--Cumulative Volume Index, ARMS Index, Upside-Downside Volume, Nasdaq/ NYSE Volume Ratio, Yo-Yo Indicator Volume Indicators--Accumulation/ Distribution, Intraday Intensity, Negative Volume Index, On-Balance Volume, Open Interest Volume Oscillators--Klinger Oscillator, Chaikin Money Flow, Ease of Movement, Volume Oscillator Leibovit Volume Reversal Indicatora , the author's proprietary methodology Under the author's expert guidance, you can seamlessly incorporate Volume Analysis into your day-to-day trading program. Without a proper approach to Volume Analysis, Leibovit asserts, you're essentially trading in the land of the blind. Use The Trader's Book of Volume to gain the clearest view possible of market trends and react to them with the confidence and smarts for consistent trading success--and avoid every market crash the future holds.
- Author BiographyMark Leibovit was a member of the Chicago Board Options Exchange, a former Elf on Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street Week television program, and a frequent guest on PBS Market Monitor's The Nightly Business Report. He developed the Volume Reversal Indicator and newsletter in 1979, the latter evolving into the popular Web site VRTrader.com, where he currently serves as Chief Market Strategist. Timer Digest named Leibovit the number-two Market Timer and the number-two Gold Timer for the ten-year period ending in December 2009.
- Author(s)Mark Leibovit
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.