CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionBook Components1x 9781447225690, The Merchants War, Paperback1x 9781447238157, The Clan Corporate, Paperback For one ex-journalist, the nightmare has just begun. Miriam Beckstein has said goodbye to her comfort zone, and the transition from journalist to captive in an alternative timeline was challenging to say the least. As was discovering her long-lost family, the Clan, were world-skipping assassins. Now civil war rages in her adopted home, she's pregnant with the heir to their throne and a splinter-group want her on their side of a desperate power struggle. But as a leader or figurehead? Meanwhile, unkwn to the Clan, the US government is on to them and preparing to exploit this kwledge. But it hadn't foreseen a dissident Clan faction carrying nuclear devices between worlds - with the US President in their sights. The War on Terror is about to go transdimensional. But Mike Fleming, CIA agent, kws the most terrifying secret of all. His government's true intentions.
- Author BiographyCharles Stross was born in Leeds, England, in 1964. He has worked as a pharmacist, software engineer and freelance journalist, but now writes full-time. Stross has also won the Hugo Award for Best Novella and Locus Awards for both Best Novel and Best Novella. His work has also been shortlisted for many other awards, including the Arthur C Clarke Award.
- Author(s)Charles Stross
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight450 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.