All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging selection from the most recent criticism of Antony and Cleopatra, beginning with seminal work from the 1950s onwards and culminating in a series of radical reappraisals of the play's content, form and appeal to modern readers. The essays, together with a substantial Introduction, offer a controversial, lively re-reading of one of Shakespeare's major tragedies.
- Author BiographyWilliam Shakespeare(1564 1616)was apoet, playwright, and actor who is widely regarded as one of the mostinfluential writers in the history of the English language. Often referred to as the Bard of Avon, Shakespeare's vast body of work includescomedic, tragic, and historical plays;poems; and 154 sonnets.His dramatic works have been translated into every major language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright.
- Author(s)Barbara Everett,William Shakespeare
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton / Signet
- Weight159 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.