All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a classic account of Nietzsche's thought, first published in 1957. It traces the development of Nietzsche's thought through all its principal phases, and stresses its relevance to our times. Squarely based on original literary and biographical sources, it avoids technicalities and obscure comparison. It is intended for the general reader rather than the specialist - above all for the reader who desires, as Nietzsche did, to clear his mind of cant .
- Author Biography...
- Author(s)F. A. Lea
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.