All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese are the chronicles of the trail drivers of Texas-those rugged men and, sometimes, women who drove cattle and horses up the trails from Texas to rthern markets in the late 1800s. Gleaned from members of the Old Time Trail Drivers' Association, these hundreds of real-life stories-some humorous, some chilling, some rambling, all interesting-form an invaluable cornerstone to the literature, history, and folklore of Texas and the West. First published in the 1920s and reissued by the University of Texas Press in 1985, this classic work is w available in a handsome paperback edition that contains the full text, historical illustrations, and name index of the hardcover edition.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleTexas Classics
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note247 b&w illus.
- Weight2042 g
- Width158 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.