Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe Trail West recounts the struggles faced by a group of travelers and the friendships that are formed among them. Buck Rickabaugh is driving the stagecoach headed to Lordsburg, New Mexico. The stagecoach carries several passengers including Lucy Mallory, U.S. Marshall Curly Wilcox, Dallas, Dr. Boone, Peacock, Gatewood, and Ringo, who is apprehended by Curly after escaping from prison. Problems arise when the passengers learn of the risk they face if they come across the Apaches, who are against the ways of the Americans. They continue their journey after casting a majority vote. Lucy gets mysteriously sick during the trip. Ringo and Dallas also become closer to each other. The stage coach and it's passengers encounter many struggles throughout their journey with new beginnings and new lives.
- Author(s)Christine Contreras
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.