All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the defining features of the global ecomic landscape over the past decade has been the increasing integration and cohesion of the transatlantic ecomy. Over the past few years the Center for Transatlantic Relations has offered a series of studies examining the changing nature of the transatlantic ecomy in a globalizing world. The Transatlantic Ecomy 2008 annual report offers the most up-to-date set of facts and figures describing the deep ecomic integration binding European nations to America's fifty states.
- Author BiographyDaniel S. Hamilton is the Richard von Weizsacker Professor and director of the SAIS Center for Transatlantic Relations, Johns Hopkins University, USA. He also serves as the director of the American Consortium for EU Studies in Washington, DC. Joseph P. Quinlan is nonresident fellow at the Center for Transatlantic Relations.
- Author(s)Daniel S. Hamilton,Joseph P. Quinlan
- PublisherCentre for Transatlantic Relations: Johns Hopkins University
- Date of Publication05/02/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Transatlantic Relations: Johns Hopkins University
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight318 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.