All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe product of more than 10 years of research, Transformation of China's Modern Banking System provides a detailed study of the evolution of China's banking system from the late Qing era to the Republican era. Transformation of China's Modern Banking System offers a unique and comprehensive analysis of the financing structure, governance structure, incentive and restraint mechanisms, and structural changes of China's modern banking system. Lan Rixu uses historical evidence to show how the transformation of the modern banking system of China reflected an acute awareness of the practical reality of modern Chinese bankers. Transformation of China's Modern Banking System details the systematic changes in China's banking system during the chaotic period when traditional China met the West. Transformation of China's Modern Banking System is a winner of the Second Financial Book Awards, the Golden Goat Awards, co-organized by China Finance, China (Guangzhou) International Finance Expo, and the Finance Affairs Office of Guangzhou.
- Author BiographyLan Rixu is an Associate Professor of the School of Economics of the Central University of Finance and Economics. His research areas include: financial theory, modern financial history, and Sino-foreign economic relations. He is the author of Modernization of China's Finance (2005), and a co-author of The Economic Development of Contemporary China: A 60-Year Review (2009), A Financial History of China (2008), and other works.
- Author(s)Rixu Lan
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Transformation of China's Banking System from the Late Qing Era to the 1930s
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1266 g
- Width185 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
- Translated byCharlie Ng
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.