All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking complex issues clear and stimulating, this book explores the ways in which political communication is continually evolving to keep up with techlogy and contemporary society.Written by a leading international academic in the field, this book draws on examples throughout the UK, Europe, and the rest of the world. The relationship between politics and the media is continually evolving. This book explores the techlogical, political and social forces that affect the practice of political communication throughout the world today. Offering a critical, historical approach, this book is for all students interested in the communication of politics.
- Author BiographyRALPH NEGRINE is Professor of Political Communication in the Department of Journalism Studies at the University of Sheffield. His many publications include 'Parliament and the Media', 'The Communication of Politics' and 'T.V. and the Press since 1945'.
- Author(s)Ralph Negrine
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight384 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.