All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the end of 2007, St Pancras became the new London terminus for the high speed channel tunnel rail link to continental Europe, taking over from Waterloo International. Central to this change, the entire structure and area around St Pancras have been revated and transformed as one of the largest civil engineering projects in Europe. This book looks at the history and process of the project and shows how the old St Pancras one of London's finest Victorian stations has been both restored to its original glory and extended for the demands of 21st-century rail travel. Packed full of specially commissioned photography and written by those intimately involved in the project, The Transformation of St Pancras Station tells the remarkable story of how the original building was revated and expanded with major new additions and how the surrounding area has been regenerated to become a desirable destination in its own right.
- Author(s)Alastair Lansley,Stuart Durant
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Weight620 g
- Width197 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.