All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the extent and significance of the transformation of the Organisation of American States since 1991: its roots, the reasons for and extent of its emergence, and the role that the organisation currently plays in the promotion of regional governance in the two key issue-areas of security and the defense and promotion of democratic rms and principles of good governance. By assessing where the OAS has succeeded and failed, Horwitz provides an in-depth explanation of how cooperation and consensus works in the Inter-American system.
- Author BiographyBetty Horwitz attended Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City, graduating in 1979 with a BA in Social Sciences and a major in Sociology. She is a 2001 graduate of the Master of Arts and Liberal Studies (MALS) Program, and earned a PhD in International Studies in May 2007, both from the University of Miami.
- Author(s)Betty Horwitz
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAnthem Politics and International Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note5+ tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.