All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the story of one family's generation and their reproduction. It is an altogether fictional, which was inspired by an omnibus of actual events around the world. it is also an astounding struggle to break away from the family betrayal to a reprehensible peak.
- Author BiographyKenny is one of six children who grew up in Lagos, Nigeria. Kenny lives in the United Kingdom with her husband and their children. Kenny has worked for over two decades in the UK at various corporate organizations as an administrator and later became an immigration adviser. She has over a period of her career developed her profession with academic programs that relied on business communication process when she obtained a Postgraduate MA in Advice Work at the University of North London. Kenny is a British citizen and currently co-owned a business management consultancy and events business in the UK. Another of Kenny's talent outside of her corporate business includes writing at her leisure. Kenny travels widely, reads, writes, and enjoys living in London with her family.
- Author(s)MS Kenny Tuki
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.65
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.