All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a business leadership fable, The Transparent Leader is the story of a smart emerging leader, Stephanie Marcus, as she navigates the challenging world of business. Fortunately, Steph meets Lou Donaldson, a public relations CEO near the end of his career, at a local gym where she works out daily. Lou acts as a friend, informal coach, and mentor as he guides Steph through the complicated business ecosystem in which she finds herself. Throughout the story, Steph learns about clear leadership communication as she also adapts and changes and becomes a more transparent - clear and open - leader. At the same time, she learns Lou's personal story, which helps her fully appreciate his wisdom.
- Author BiographyDr. Steve Gladis is the president and CEO of Steve Gladis Communications, an executive development firm focused on helping leaders achieve success through executive coaching and leadership development. Author of 14 books, he is a former member of the University of Virginia's faculty and served as an Associate Dean in the School of Professional Studies. Dr. Gladis serves as an executive coach for the Darden Business School's Executive MBA program. He also teaches communication courses at George Mason University. A former FBI agent, U.S. Marine Corps officer, and combat veteran, he is a committed civic leader and serves on a variety of boards of directors.
- Author(s)Dr Steve Gladis
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.