All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith so many trauma treatments to choose from, how can a therapist kw which is best for his or her client? In a single, accessible volume, Robin Shapiro explains them all, making sense of the treatment options available, their advantages and disadvantages, and how to determine which treatments are best suited to which clients.
- Author BiographyRobin Shapiro, MSW, LICSW, the editor of two EMDR Solutions books and The Trauma Treatment Handbook, is in private practice in Seattle. She is known for her informative, user-friendly workshops, insightful clinical consultation, and her popular blog Trauma & Attachment Therapy. She is proud to serve on the board of the EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program.
- Author(s)Robin Shapiro
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.