All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the enemy bombed the library, everything burned. As war rages, Peter and his father flee their home, taking with them a treasure box that holds something more precious than jewels. They journey through mud and rain and long cold nights, and soon their survival becomes more important than any possessions they carry. But as the years go by, Peter never forgets the treasure box, and one day he returns to find it...
- Author BiographyMargaret Wild has written over twenty books. Jenny Angel (which was inspired by her brother's death at the age of seven), illustrated by Anne Spudvilas, Fox, illustrated by Ron Brooks and The Very Best of Friends, illustrated by Julie Vivas are all winners of the CBC Picture Book of the Year Award. Freya Blackwood is one of the most talented children's illustrators in the world today. Her stunning and iconic illustrations perfectly capture the warmth and complexity of growing up. Her most recent books are Maudie and Bear, Harry and Hopper, Her Mother's Face and Amy and Louis.
- Author(s)Margaret Wild
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
- Illustrator(s)Freya Blackwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.