All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.56Free postage
- AU $29.28Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionKids will love this creative and fun book in which 4 animals (an otter, beaver, golden retriever & lion) teach personality traits and how to respect and appreciate each individual for who they are. Meets national education standards.
- Author BiographyJohn Trent, PhD, is president of StrongFamilies.com. He has written or co-authored more than a dozen award-winning and best-selling books, including five books for children and Dad's Everything Book for Daughters. John and his wife, Cindy, have two daughters, Kari and Laura, and live in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Author(s)John Trent
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication17/02/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width206 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judith Dufour Love
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.