All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaid back, civil, and upscale, beautiful Bermuda is one of the most popular lifestyle destinations for North Americans. Located only two hours by air from Boston, New York, Atlanta, and Baltimore/Washington, DC, this small island chain offers top quality travel experiences. This book examines the best of Bermuda with special attention to shopping, accommodations, and restaurants in Hamilton, St. George, and the Royal Naval Dockyard.
- Author BiographyDrs Ron & Caryl Krannich are two of America's leading career and travel writers who have authored over 80 books.
- Author(s)Caryl Krannich,Ron L. Krannich
- PublisherImpact Publications
- Date of Publication14/09/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMannassas Park, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publications
- Content Note8 pages of colour & b/w photos
- Weight293 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.