All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first volume of a set of anthologies that sets forth the statements of the formative can of influential Rabbinic Judaism on three large topics: the calendar, the life cycle, and theology. Focusing on the seminal period of rmative Judaism, the editor Jacob Neusner presents in three parts the teachings of Rabbinic Judaism in late antiquity, the first six centuries of the Common Era.
- Author BiographyJacob Neusner is Distinguished Service Professor of the History and Theology of Judaism and Senior Fellow, Institute for Advanced Theology at Bard College. He is also a member of the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton NJ and a Life Member of Clare Hall, Cambridge University. He holds nine honorary degrees and fourteen academic medals and other awards and has published numerous books.
- Author(s)Jacob Neusner
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication25/06/2008
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleStudies in Judaism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.