All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn this completely revised 2002 second edition of their well-received book, Gavin Andrews and his team continue to draw upon materials and methods that they have used successfully in clinical practice for 15 years. Over half the material in the second edition is new, and there is an entirely new section covering post-traumatic stress disorder. This is a unique and authoritative overview of the recognition and treatment of anxiety disorders, giving Clinician Guides and Patient Treatment Manuals for each. The Clinician Guides describe how to create a treatment program, and by working through the Patient Treatment Manual together with the clinician enables each patient to understand and put into effect the strategies of cognitive behaviour therapy. The Treatment of Anxiety Disorders offers both a theoretical overview and a framework to help psychiatrists and clinical psychologists build successful treatment programs.
- Author BiographyGavin Andrews is a psychiatrist who is Professor of Psychiatry in the School of Psychiatry at the University of New South Wales, and Director of the Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression at St. Vincent's Hospital, Sydney, a joint university and hospital facility. Mark Creamer is Director of the Australian Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health and a Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Melbourne. He is a clinical psychologist with many years of experience in the field of traumatic stress from both research and clinical perspectives. Rocco Crino is a clinical psychologist at St. Vincent's Hospital. He is Director of the Anxiety Disorders Clinic and Manager of Psychology at St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney. Caroline Hunt is a clinical psychologist and Senior Lecturer in the School of Psychology, University of Sydney. She is a clinician with the Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression, Sydney. Lisa Lampe is a psychiatrist and Lecturer, School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales. She is a clinician with the Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression, Sydney. Andrew Page was a clinical psychologist at St. Vincent's Hospital and a clinician with the Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression. He is currently Senior Lecturer, Department of Psychology, University of Western Australia, Perth.
- Author(s)Andrew Page,Caroline Hunt,Gavin Andrews,Lisa Lampe,Mark Creamer,Rocco Crino
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 30 tables
- Weight980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.