All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the dappled light under the branches of a tree, Emma dreams of helping her sister, Teresa, out of her wheelchair to climb and run on rainbows. Emma and Teresa's family and friends give them inspiration and hope to believe that anything is possible. This heartfelt picture book is a celebration of a family experiencing challenges yet transported to a place of love beyond the boundaries of everyday life.
- Author(s)Toni Brisland
- PublisherLittle Steps Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Steps Publishing
- Weight269 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michele Gaudion
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.